Lane closures possible on Gene Snyder Freeway | Transportation
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – Lane closures are possible on I-265 (Gene Snyder Freeway) in Louisville.
In a press release, Andrea Clifford with the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet stated crews will be installing overhead signs on I-265 south between Shelbyville Road and I-64.
Lane closures are possible from 8 p.m. October 18 until 5 a.m. October 19.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top East/Northeast Louisville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boil Water Advisory issued in Jefferson County lifted
- Councilwoman Welch hosts District 13 low cost rabies clinic with LMAS
- Kroger announces retirement of Mid-South Division President John Hackett
- Gallery of Honor to be unveiled at Elmcroft of Valley Farms
- Jefferson Memorial Forest to hold Alpine Tower Night Climb