Construction to begin on I-265 in Kentucky | Transportation
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – Work is scheduled to begin on part of Interstate 265 in Kentucky on October 10.
According to the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, crews will perform deck repairs and apply a concrete overlay to the bridge over KY 22 (mile point 34.0).
KYTC said two lanes of traffic will remain open in both directions during the majority of the construction. Some lane closures will be needed during the set-up phase. There will be no lane closures weekdays between 7-9 a.m. and 3-6 p.m.
Work is scheduled to be complete by November 15.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top East/Northeast Louisville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boil Water Advisory issued in Jefferson County lifted
- Councilwoman Welch hosts District 13 low cost rabies clinic with LMAS
- Kroger announces retirement of Mid-South Division President John Hackett
- Gallery of Honor to be unveiled at Elmcroft of Valley Farms
- Jefferson Memorial Forest to hold Alpine Tower Night Climb