Construction to begin on I-265 in Kentucky | Transportation
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – Work is scheduled to begin on part of Interstate 265 in Kentucky on October 10.
According to the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, crews will perform deck repairs and apply a concrete overlay to the bridge over KY 22 (mile point 34.0).
KYTC said two lanes of traffic will remain open in both directions during the majority of the construction. Some lane closures will be needed during the set-up phase. There will be no lane closures weekdays between 7-9 a.m. and 3-6 p.m.
Work is scheduled to be complete by November 15.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near East/Northeast Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Car filled with smoke in parking lot of gentlemen's club leads to arrest
- LMPD: Man admits role in armed robbery outside Walmart
- Woman arrested after taking Lortab before driving
- LMPD: Liquor store employee accomplice to armed robbery of business
- Man arrested for passing out over steering wheel of SUV stopped at light
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder