Road work to close some Louisville interstate ramps | Transportation
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will be working on some Louisville interstate ramps that will cause them to close for a period of time.
The exit ramp from I-64 east to I-71 will be closed. The left lane of the exit ramp from I-65 north to I-64 east/I-71 north will be closed. The closures are scheduled for Thursday, September 27 from 6:30 p.m. until midnight.
The closures will allow crews to repair bridge decks.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top East/Northeast Louisville Stories
Upcoming Events near East/Northeast Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boil Water Advisory issued in Jefferson County lifted
- Councilwoman Welch hosts District 13 low cost rabies clinic with LMAS
- Kroger announces retirement of Mid-South Division President John Hackett
- Gallery of Honor to be unveiled at Elmcroft of Valley Farms
- Jefferson Memorial Forest to hold Alpine Tower Night Climb