Temporary closure of Hurstbourne Parkway ramp to I-64 | Transportation
From Andrea S. Clifford, Public Information Officer, Department of Highways - District 5 Louisville
Louisville, KY (August 29, 2012) - The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 5 Office announces temporary closure of the entrance ramp from Hurstbourne Parkway to eastbound Interstate 64 . The ramp will be closed for concrete pavement work as part of the interchange improvement project.
The entrance ramp from Hurstbourne Parkway to eastbound I-64 is scheduled for closure on Wednesday, August 29th and Thursday, August 30th from 9:00 p.m. each evening until 6:00 a.m. the following morning. Motorists should follow the signed detour via Bluegrass Parkway and Blankenbaker Parkway to access eastbound I-64.
The actual starting date and duration of this work may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen delays occur. Dial 511 or log on to 511.ky.gov for the latest in traffic and travel information in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. You can also get traffic information for the District 5 counties at http://transportation.ky.gov/District-5/Pages/District-5-Traffic-Advisories.aspx or www.facebook.com/KYTCDistrict5.
Upcoming Events near East/Northeast Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Car filled with smoke in parking lot of gentlemen's club leads to arrest
- LMPD: Man admits role in armed robbery outside Walmart
- Woman arrested after taking Lortab before driving
- LMPD: Liquor store employee accomplice to armed robbery of business
- Man arrested for passing out over steering wheel of SUV stopped at light
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder