Annual 'Just Fore Kids' golf tournament held | News
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – Golf
lovers hit the links in support of Kentuckiana kids.
Monday was the annual Just
Fore Kids golf tournament at the Hurstbourne Country Club.
Local leaders joined professional
golfers and other golf lovers to help raise money for Kosair Children's
Hospital and the Ronald McDonald House of Kentucky.
Kosair Charities President
Randy Coe explained how the charity helps organizations, "What we do for Kosair
kids, not only through the Ronald McDonald House as well as what we do for
Kosair Children's Hospital and many dozens of other agencies which we help
through Kosair Charities, it will generate over $100,000, net dollars every
This is the 16th year
for the tournament.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News.
All rights reserved.
Top East/Northeast Louisville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boil Water Advisory issued in Jefferson County lifted
- Councilwoman Welch hosts District 13 low cost rabies clinic with LMAS
- Kroger announces retirement of Mid-South Division President John Hackett
- Gallery of Honor to be unveiled at Elmcroft of Valley Farms
- Jefferson Memorial Forest to hold Alpine Tower Night Climb